Purchase Genuine AurelAqua by ProtÃ©gÃ© for Reliability and Dependability from AUSTRALIA's No. 1 ONLINE STORE FOR OVER SEVEN YEARS.
The new 2017 AurelAqua by ProtÃ©gÃ© UV-C Series has landed and is already becoming the most demanded multi-stage Pond Filter by Aussies and Kiwis alike!
Extremely versatile and customizable the UV-C series of external filters hold large amounts of mechanical and biological filter material to provide the ultimate filtration. The result is maximum flexibility to create a unique filtration system suited for your particular need.
Multi-Stage Filtration System
- STAGE 1 - MECHANICAL FILTRATION - Water is pumped into the filter (pump sold separately) to create the necessary pressure to begin the mechanical filtration stage. Three foam discs collect various sizes of unwanted organic debris encouraging the growth of large numbers of beneficial bacteria which break down harmful pollutants.
- STAGE 2 - BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION - At this stage the water passes through the bio-balls at the bottom of the filter. These have a large surface area & provide a habitat for beneficial bacteria to grow which naturally convert the harmful toxins of ammonia & nitrites into useful nitrates to support a healthy pond environment.
- STAGE 3 - UV CLARIFICATION - The water which may contain microscopic suspended algae spores passes the UV lamp clumping and killing the spores to give crystal clear water.
Compact and easy to set-up, the UV-C Series with its UV-C light, kills algae blooms, disease, and bacteria.
The benefit of an external filter such as this is that you can check if there are clogs or blockage without greatly disturbing the fish, decorations or the substrata of the pond.
Make no mistake, Protege are the online industry leaders with unparalleled quality comparable to that of units retailing for more than $900 - a bold statement backed up by an extensive one year warranty!
BUY NOW! Protect and extend the life of your valuable fish!
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- UVC Power: 11w
- Filter Volume: 20L
- Flow Rate: 10,000L/h
- Outlet / Inlet Hose Adaptor: 3/4', 1', 1-1/4', 1=1/2'
- Strainer Surface: 40 square meter
- Suitable for pond with fish: 10 cubic meter
- Suitable for Decorative Pond: 30 cubic meter
- Power Cable Length: 4.9m
- Type: Canister Filter
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x ProtÃ©gÃ© PBF pressure filter with integrated vc
- 1x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2' transparent
- 2x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2' black
- 1x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2' threaded, black
- 4x Union nuts 1 1/2'
- 1x Glass seal cover
- 4x Flat seal
- 1x User Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 410 x 530 x 430mm
- Carton Weight: 7.5kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price